Come with us on a 8 day luxury pure adventure and explore the mysterious world of Jordan. In this highly curated retreat you will explore the best the region has to offer. We will stay at 5 star luxury hotels such as Kempinski and Mövenpick and glamp under the stars at one of the best desert camps - Aicha Glamping. This will truly be a once in a lifetime getaway that will make you feel like in a 1001 night fairytale.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE THIS GIRL TRIP
- 8 day (7 nights) girl trip exploring the best the Jordan has to offer
- 5 star luxury hotels such as Kempinski, Mövenpick and Aicha Glamping.
- All meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) are included in the price (unless stated otherwise)
- Explore Amman, Wadi Rum, Petra and an optional trip to Jerusalem and Betlehem
- Explore Aicha Desert Camp and sleep under the stars (luxury glamping) for 2 nights
- We will help each other take great photos for social media. Finally!!! You can take as many photos as you like and no one will rush you!
- You can also book an additional photoshoot with @femmetravel
- Celebrate with us during a Welcome Dinner party with a touch of a luxury in a true Jordanian style
- Learn from Paola Creatini Rebsamen How to Grow your Influence, Credibility and Visibility
- And most importantly have fun with like minded women and make friendships that last a lifetime!
- Note: This trip is open for Femmetravel + partners (husbands, boyfriends etc.)
MYSTICAL JORDAN FEMMETRAVEL RETREAT
Day 1 - Saturday, 21. October, 2023
• Upon Arrival you will be greeted at Queen Alia Airport by one of our representatives who will transfer you directly to your hotel in Amman. The drive takes around 45 min.
• 17h-18h Meet the Femmetravel Founder Paola and rest of the group for a drink
• 18h enjoy a luxurious Welcome Dinner at one of the top restaurants in the hotel
Day 2 - Sunday 22. October, 2023: Amman City Tour – Jerash – Amman
• 8-9h Meet for Breakfast at the hotel
• 9h Explore the city with a guided private tour. We will see Amman Citadel, local souks and the Roman theatre. We will continue to Jerash (a 45 minute drive from Amman), known for its well preserved Roman cities.
• Transfer back to the Hotel in Amman with some time to relax before dinner is served.
NOTE: Alternatively we can explore Jerusalem and Betlehem for a day trip!
Day 3 - Monday, 23. October, 2023: Amman – Madaba – MT. Nebo – Beida – Petra
• 8-9h Meet for Breakfast at the hotel
• 9h We will start the tour to reach Mount Nebo, where you will get to have a view over the Jordan Valley, the hills of Jerusalem & the Dead Sea.
• We will then go on a mosaic tour until you arrive to Madaba, a city known for the mosaic map of the Holy Land, dating back to the 6th century AD, preserved in the Greek Orthodox Church of St. George.
• Afterwards, we will be heading to the most famous place in Jordan, Petra. (Overnight in Petra)
• In the evening we will have time to explore Petra by night (Entry fee: 25 USD additional cost)
Day 4 - Tuesday, 24. October, 2023: Explore Petra – Wadi Rum
• Enjoy an early breakfast at your hotel in Petra
• Your Tour Guide will meet you to Explore Petra. We will start our day off by adventuring through the Petra Seeq (canyon). You can choose either to go on foot or you can choose to enjoy a short horse ride leading you to “Al Khazneh”. Known to be one of the seven wonders of the world. Just try to grasp the fact that the Arab Nabateans, more than 2000 years ago, carved this 45m high monument Treasury into the red mountain rock.
• Next, your journey will continue to south of Jordan, to the most impressive deserts in the world where you’ll join a 2 Hour Sunset Jeep Tour and get to see the naturally multi-colored canyons, towering sandstone mountains and dunes of Wadi Rum, known as the Valley of the Moon & made famous for being used as a background setting for numerous films (“The Martian”-2015, “Rogue One”-2016, “Aladdin”-2019, just to name a few…). (if no time permit, sunrise tour will be next morning subject to clear sky during winter)
• Finally, you’ll reach the Wadi Rum Bedouin Camp, located inside the protected area, where you can sit back, relax or even meditate, away from the city noise.
• You’ll end your day with a Dinner & your accommodation for the night will be in Wadi Rum. (Overnight in Wadi Rum)
Day 5 - Wednesday, 25.October, 2023: Wadi Rum Free Day
• Enjoy Breakfast at your camp in Wadi Rum
• Free Day at Wadi Rum
• You can experience the Bedouin life there, by riding a camel and discovering magical landscapes, or you can enjoy Stargazing.
• Enjoy your Dinner in Wadi Rum (Barbecue Dinner Party)
Day 6 - Thursday, 26. October, 2023: Wadi Rum – Dead Sea
• Enjoy Breakfast at your camp in your hotel
• Next, you will be driving toward the lowest point on Earth passing by winding roads. Enjoy a stress-free day, floating in the saltiest body of water in the world. Spread some of that mud on your skin, it might burn a little but you’ll feel all fresh afterwards. The Dead Sea is known to be Earth’s lowest elevation on land and the deepest hyper-saline lake in the world. Its harsh environment does not permit the flourishing of any plants or animals. On the other hand, it has extremely healthy & beneficial properties that attracted visitors for thousands of years and today it will supply you with natural mud that you can spread on your skin putting any skincare lotions to shame.
(PS: be careful not to splash Dead Sea‘s water in your eyes…. it’s salt:).
• Your accommodation will be at the Dead Sea. (Overnight in Dead Sea)
Day 7 - Friday, 27. October, 2023: Dead Sea – Amman
• Today is a relax day at Dead Sea so we get the most of it.
• Sleep in, relax or wake up early and get the most of it - You’ll have the whole day free for yourself on the Lowest Point on Earth where you can enjoy floating and swimming.
• Late Light Lunch will be served at the hotel after which we will transfer within 30 minutes to Amman
• Special Goodbye Dinner at the Hotel in Amman.
Day 8 - Saturday, 28. October, 2023: End of Tour
• After breakfast our retreat is officially over
• We will be transferring you three hours before your flight to the Airport for your departure